Training and insertion
- Sport dans la Ville
- Réseau Cocagne
- Avi Sourire
- Nobody’s Children Foundation
- Ateliers Sans Frontières
- L'Arche à Paris
- Raid Aventure Organisation
- The Springboard Charity
- Tissons la solidarité
- Crépi Touraine
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe III
- Mira Europe
- Entreprendre Pour Apprendre
- Comité Mosellan de Sauvegarde de l’Enfance, de l’Adolescence et des Adultes
- Multi Services Développement
- Cruz Roja Española
- Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19
- L'Envol II
- CREA, Centre d'Eveil Artistique
- Rugby Club Massy Essonne (RCME)
- Lebenshilfe Fürth
- FC Bavaria Werkvolk
- Pessac Rugby
- Mission Locale Limoges
- Réussir Moi Aussi
- Planète Urgence
- Sport dans la Ville II
- United World Colleges
- Ateliers sans Frontières Roumanie
- Junior achievement
- Fondation Parada
- Urban Synergy
- Sport dans la Ville
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe II
- Best Musicians of The World
- Clichés Urbains
Humanitarian and emergency
Focus on Sport dans la Ville II
Allowing professional integration of young entrepreneurs from difficult neighbourhoods.
Philippe Takacs, Director of Operations Mercure Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne.
Created in 1998, Sport dans la Ville is the main association for integration through sports in France. It promotes social and professional integration of young people in difficulty.
In 2007, Sport dans la Ville, in partnership with EMLYON, created a business start-up programme, “Entrepreneur dans la Ville” which has given support to 60 project promoters and helped create 34 companies since it was set up.
In 2010, the “Entrepreneur dans la Ville” programme moved to new premises: “Campus Pro”, built thanks to the Accor Foundation, which contributed to its funding. These premises consist of 10 offices, a meeting room, a catering area and an administration office. It provides support on-site to young people in their efforts to set up their company after a 4-month training course at EMLYON. They are accompanied right through to the operational set-up of their company.
On-site, the young people benefit from:
- access to experts: lawyers, accountants, communications, legal advisers, etc.
- technical support: work room, IT facilities, etc.
- contacts with partner financial organisations: banks, micro-finance, etc.
In 2010, the Foundation’s support allowed incubation of 2 young business creators.
- Audrey Nieznalski founded a fast food structure, “O’deJ” and has since left the incubator.
- Yoan Peyronneau has set up a landscape company, “Vertuose des jardins”. He is still in the “Campus Pro” incubator.
With these positive results, the Accor Foundation renews its support to the project and funds the operation of this incubator in 2011 and 2011 to help 20 young entrepreneurs in difficult situations to create their business.