Training and insertion
- Sport dans la Ville
- Réseau Cocagne
- Avi Sourire
- Nobody’s Children Foundation
- Ateliers Sans Frontières
- L'Arche à Paris
- Raid Aventure Organisation
- The Springboard Charity
- Tissons la solidarité
- Crépi Touraine
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe III
- Mira Europe
- Entreprendre Pour Apprendre
- Comité Mosellan de Sauvegarde de l’Enfance, de l’Adolescence et des Adultes
- Multi Services Développement
- Cruz Roja Española
- Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19
- L'Envol II
- CREA, Centre d'Eveil Artistique
- Rugby Club Massy Essonne (RCME)
- Lebenshilfe Fürth
- FC Bavaria Werkvolk
- Pessac Rugby
- Mission Locale Limoges
- Réussir Moi Aussi
- Planète Urgence
- Sport dans la Ville II
- United World Colleges
- Ateliers sans Frontières Roumanie
- Junior achievement
- Fondation Parada
- Urban Synergy
- Sport dans la Ville
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe II
- Best Musicians of The World
- Clichés Urbains
Humanitarian and emergency
Focus on MaMa Foundation
To reintegrate young single mothers into the society and the labour market.
Katarzyna Nowak, Internal Communication, Accor Poland.
The Mama Foundation is a Polish NGO established in June 2006 to advance women’s rights and to eradicate the discriminatory attitudes barring them from jobs, and social and cultural circles.
It is never easy for a single mother to find a job in Poland – but it is even harder when they are under 18, unqualified and come from underprivileged families.
The Mama Foundation will be opening a workshop to make modern products with an ethnic twist (colours and shapes) to open a door into the job market for these women. That workshop will train these young mothers in arts and crafts, and in local folklore, to help them to make jewellery, pottery, bags and other things to sell and generate incomes.
The Accor Foundation will be stepping in as the incubator for this company that will empower these women in difficulty to draw on Poland’s folklore to rebuild their social and professional status.
This project will run for two years.
- personal development module (to rebuild self-confidence);
- local folklore awareness, local arts, crafts and expertise, basic marketing skills;
- cooperative creation and management methods.
- set up the cooperative;
- get down to business (find premises, buy supplies, start production, sell products…).