Training and insertion
- Sport dans la Ville
- Réseau Cocagne
- Avi Sourire
- Nobody’s Children Foundation
- Ateliers Sans Frontières
- L'Arche à Paris
- Raid Aventure Organisation
- The Springboard Charity
- Tissons la solidarité
- Crépi Touraine
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe III
- Mira Europe
- Entreprendre Pour Apprendre
- Comité Mosellan de Sauvegarde de l’Enfance, de l’Adolescence et des Adultes
- Multi Services Développement
- Cruz Roja Española
- Club Entreprises et Commerces Paris 19
- L'Envol II
- CREA, Centre d'Eveil Artistique
- Rugby Club Massy Essonne (RCME)
- Lebenshilfe Fürth
- FC Bavaria Werkvolk
- Pessac Rugby
- Mission Locale Limoges
- Réussir Moi Aussi
- Planète Urgence
- Sport dans la Ville II
- United World Colleges
- Ateliers sans Frontières Roumanie
- Junior achievement
- Fondation Parada
- Urban Synergy
- Sport dans la Ville
- La Compagnie du Labyrinthe II
- Best Musicians of The World
- Clichés Urbains
Humanitarian and emergency
Focus on Best Musicians of The World
To participate in setting up the Touquet International Music Masters (TIMM).
Christophe Deschildre, General Manager of Thalassa Le Touquet.
Best Musicians of The World is an association set up in 2006 and sponsored by the conductor George Pehlivanian. It has set itself the goal of developing genuine high-quality music projects for young Europeans through an innovative teaching approach that breaks with the traditional methods used in conventional music schools.
Since its creation, it has focused on two types of action:
- promoting discovery of classical music and creating a repertoire of choral works for children’s choirs and orchestra to be disseminated as broadly as possible in Europe;
- training the new generation of international conductors and musicians for the great symphony orchestras and setting up a genuine training center for the best young European musicians in Le Touquet through organization of professional master classes led by George Pehlivanian himself.
The Accor Foundation participated for the first time in setting up the TIMM (Touquet International Music Masters), which will be held from April 12 to 22, 2011 in Le Touquet. This is a major event during which several master classes will be organized to train young people for the profession of conductor.
Musicians from the Spanish National Youth Orchestra and the German National Youth Orchestra will take part in this two-weeks event and will also give daily chamber music concerts in selected venues in the city: the Town Hall, the covered market, the bandstand, the tennis club house and in a number of Accor hotels: Novotel, Mercure and ibis. A final concert will be organized to close the event, preceded by a conference on the profession of conductor. Lastly, four prizes, one of them funded by the Accor Foundation, will be awarded to the best young conductors.
Program of the TIMM in the Group’s hotels :
- Wednesday, April 13th 2011 from 19h to 19h30 ;
- Thursday, April 14th 2011 from 19h to 19h30;
- Friday, April 15th 2011 from 19h to 19h30;
- Monday, April 18th 2011 from 19h to 19h30;
- Wednesday, April 20th 2011 from 19h to 19h30 (Musicians from the German National Youth Orchestra).